.Sumter Country Estate
You will be pleased to call this beautiful country property your home! This 3800 sq. ft. home features:
4 BR, 3 1/2 BA, Formal Living Room with Fireplace, Formal Dining Room, Large kitchen with breakfast room, large family room with exposed beams and fireplace, pretty hardwood floors, and a huge sunroom. The kitchen features granite counter tops, new cabinetry, tile floors. The master bath has been updated with granite, steam shower/spa.
Lower Level: Large family room with fireplace, 2 changing rooms, 1 BA, and small kitchen area.
Outside, there's a 2 car garage, a pool, terraced yard, circular drive....all set on 19 pretty country acres.
Preview Dates: August 18, August 22, August 25, 2013 from 4-7 PM each day.
Online Bidding opens on August 21, 2013 at 12 Noon, and begins closing August 28, 2013 at 7 PM. If you prefer to bid in person, a Bidding Center will be open at our office at 634 Bultman Drive, Sumter, SC on August 28, 2013 from 4-7 PM.
Don't miss this opportunity to buy this home with room to roam!
1. Property/Time/Place: This auction is for property at 5855 Dubose Siding Road, Sumter, SC, and identified as TMS # 1960002003 and 1960002019. The auction will be held online August 21-28, 2013. The auction will begin closing at 6:00 PM on August 28, 2013.<br>
2. Property Inspection & Disclaimer: It is the Purchaser’s sole responsibility to perform his own due diligence, including verification of all property information and public records. Information presented herein and in any advertisement or other promotional items, while gathered from sources believed to be reliable, are not warranted or guaranteed by Auctioneer J. Rafe Dixon, nor the seller. Personal inspection and verification of any and all items is the responsibility of the bidder. The property is offered “AS IS” and no warranty or guarantee of value, condition, suitability or fitness for a particular use or purpose is expressed or implied. By placing a bid, Bidder waives all rights to further inspections, including lead based paint inspections.<br>
3. Property Disclosure: The property is selling subject to the rights-of-way and easements of record. See the Property Information Package for further disclosures.<br>
4. Bidder Registration: While there is no obligation to bid, you must register to bid, by showing proper credentials.<br>
5. Buyer’s Premium: A ten percent (10%) Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price and included in the total contract price. Buyer’s Premium does not imply an agency relationship between Auctioneer and Bidder/Buyer.<br>
6. Reserves: Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of the Seller, up to the reserve price. The reserve price is confidential and may not be disclosed. <br>
7. Purchase Contract: Once the high bidder is determined, and the bidding is closed by the Auctioneer, the high bidder will be required to sign the Purchase Contract for the amount of the high bid plus the 10% Buyer’s Premium which totals the contract price. Other documents may also require signature. Seller will have 5 business days to accept or reject the contract.<br>
8. Deposit: In addition to signing the contract, the high bidder will be required to pay, in US funds, a nonrefundable deposit of ten thousand dollars ($10,000.00). Acceptable forms of payment are cash or cashier’s check. Personal or company checks may be accepted, at the discretion of the auctioneer. A bank letter of guarantee may be required for personal or company checks. Online biddeers who fail to return the deposit and signed contract within 48 hours of the conclusion of the auction will have a $2500.00 service fee charge to the credit card used at registration<br>
9. Contingencies: There are none. Bidder understands and agrees that the sale is not contingent upon financing, appraisals, further inspections, survey, third party approval, or the like. You are bidding to buy the property AS IS with NO CONTINGENCIES WHATSOEVER.<br>
10. Closing: Closing will take place within 30 days at the law offices of Paul Weissenstein, 106 Broad Street, Sumter, SC 29150. All closing costs will be paid by the Buyer, including title search, deed preparation, documentary stamps, recording fees, attorney fees, etc. Property taxes will be prorated to the day of closing. <br>
11. Survey: The property is being sold subject to deed description and plats of record. Any required additional survey will be the responsibility of the Buyer. <br>
12. Title Insurance, if desired, will be purchased by the Buyer.<br>
13. Agency Disclosure: Auctioneer J. Rafe Dixon is acting exclusively as an agent for the Seller. The Auctioneer is not acting in any way as an agent for the Bidder/Buyer. Auctioneer is not a Dual Agent.<br>
14. Equal Opportunity: All bidding is open to the public. The property is available to all qualified purchasers without regard to race, color, religion, familial status, national origin, or handicap/disability.<br>
15. Miscellaneous: All decisions of the auctioneer are final as to methods of bidding, disputes among bidders, acceptable bidding increments and other matters that may arise before, during, or after the auction. Sale day announcements take precedence over any prior statements, printed material or advertising.<br>
Bidders Acknowledgement: I have received a copy of these terms and conditions understand them and agree to abide by them. I have received a copy of the agency disclosure brochure and understand that the auctioneer is the agent of the seller, and only the seller. I agree to the terms and conditions stated herein. Should I become the high bidder, I will sign the Purchase Contract and other documents as may be required. This document will become part of the non-contingent contract of sale to purchase the property described herein.<br>
Signature: _________________________________________DL #:______________________________<br>
Name and Address: ____________________________________________________________________<br>
BIDDER NUMBER ___________________________HIGH BID_______________________________
Under Contract: Yes